To whom it may concern,
In a process to make the Exo-Armored division a little less
confusing for my fellow agents I have devised a short list of
1. Exo-Armor does not need to be of “Iron Man caliber” to qualify.
2. A “Stark Complex” is not required, and frowned upon
3. All suits are fitted with an ALICE unit for intercommunication.
4. Mr. Stark is not under our jurisdiction.
5. Neither is Lt. Col. Rhodes. Though we do keep an eye on both.
6. We do not “Form Voltron”
7. Regardless of what Agent Wilson says, yelling “GIGANTOR” as we pass is not appropirate.
Agent Zingari, Exo-Armored Division